Information regarding the processing of personal data at Przystanek Góry
Przystanek Góry (hereinafter the Facility) makes every effort to ensure that the data of the Guests is processed with the highest security standards, in accordance with the general regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016 (OJ L 119 of 04.05.2016), (hereinafter the GDPR).
We would like to inform you that the controller of your personal data is 3F- Projekt Klabisz Spółka Jawna 40-750 Katowice, Stabika 37.
For what purpose and on what basis will the Facility process your personal data?
Personal data is processed for the following purposes:
- conclusion and implementation of an agreement for the provision of accommodation / catering / conference services;
- pursuing possible claims in connection with the damage suffered by the Facility and caused by the Guest of the facility or defence against the Guest’s claims against the Facility;
- documenting the performance of the service for tax purposes (art. 86 of the Tax Ordinance Act);
- ensuring the safety of the Guests of the Facility and other persons staying on the premises of the Facility by means of camera surveillance;
- fulfilment of statistical obligations (art. 30 of the Act on public statistics).
The legal basis for the processing of personal data for the above-mentioned purposes is Art. 6 para. 1 (b) and (c) and art. 6 para. 1 (f) of the GDPR.
The legitimate interest of the Facility is to ensure the safety of Guests, pursue possible claims and marketing its own products or services. Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to implement the above-mentioned purposes.
The Facility will transfer personal data to other entities entrusted with the processing of personal data on behalf and for the benefit of the Facility, including:
- entities providing IT services and software,
- companies providing advisory services and law firms providing legal advisory and representation services.
Additionally, the Facility will share personal data with other recipients, provided that such an obligation results from legal provisions. Your data will not be transferred to third countries and international organisations.
How long will the Facility process the data?
Your personal data will be stored for 6 months after check-out.
What are the rights of a data subject?
The data subject has the right to:
- access his/her personal data,
- correct his/her incorrect personal data,
- request deletion of data (the right to be forgotten) in the event of circumstances provided for in the GDPR;
- requests to limit data processing in the cases specified in the GDPR;
- object to data processing in the cases indicated in the GDPR;
- transfer the provided data in the cases specified by the GDPR;
- lodge a complaint with the supervisory body – the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
Providing personal data is voluntary, however, refusal to provide data may result in:
- refusal to provide an accommodation service – in the case of data processed in order to conclude an accommodation service agreement;
- refusal to make a booking – in the case of booking a room, conference rooms, etc., your data will not be profiled.
Administrator contact info:
If you should need additional information related to the protection of personal data or you want to exercise your rights, please contact the Administrator: email@example.com